CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Tagged???

Apparently I was tagged at some point in the past couple of months- once for myself and once for Jonathan (bare with me- I'm new at this). Well, I haven't answered because some of us O'Brien gals are known for our brains, but Abbie isn't one of them! She created my blog (because as some of you know she's obsessed!) but spelled my name wrong. We've been trying to figure out how she spelled it and now (4 months later) she got it! Anyway, I guess I have to (or GET to) tell you all some stuff about Jonathan and myself. We'll leave the best for last and talk about Jonathan first (just kiddin, honey!).
ME...
1: I am restless! I love my life and have so much to be thankful for, but I can't seem to relax and enjoy it! I always have a new business idea, project, or interest that seems to consume me for months at a time. Every time I tell Jonathan I have an idea, he just rolls his eyes and tells me that as soon as I see some success, I'll be bored and on to something else. He may be right about that- I have no comment. He's actually been quite supportive and has humored me many times. We haven't lost the farm yet!
2: I'm a cry baby! I don't know when exactly this began, but I felt tears coming on when they said Taylor Swift has her first number one song because I was so happy for her! Pathetic! I used to be heartless...those were the days! No one cries alone when I'm around!
3: I'm very opinionated. I'm getting less vocal about it, though, so hopefully that means I've offended fewer people! My husband has helped me see that I'm not always right and sometimes there IS no "right", just different opinions. I still think that in these instances if there was such thing as a "right", I'd come the closest!
4: I love to travel! I think I'm the only person in my family that doesn't mind the long and boring drive to Boise because if I'm driving, that means I'm going somewhere! Some may consider "travel" to mean visit exotic locations, experience different cultures, etc. For me it means leave Utah County!
5: I LOVE to decorate! I do this in my head, as my current home is already decorated, but boy do I have plans for my new house! We're about 5 months away from being finished, so I'm sure those plans will change many times (which means lots more sleepless nights for me!).
6: I adore my kids! We all say this, but I wonder if I'm normal. (NO COMMENT, Abbie!) I've become one of those cheesy moms that laughs at absolutely everything her children do, no matter how small or insignificant- example: I've been trying to teach Brylee eyes, nose, mouth, etc. Now every time we tell her "no" (which happens a lot lately) she goes for her "nose". She sticks her finger in there and laughs when we take it out, then puts it right back in. I've told EVERYONE that little story and I'll continue to until she does something else I think is funnier (more funny?).

That's me in a small nutshell! Oh, my husband also calls me a nerd because I love to read. I do this every spare moment I can find and I am truly obsessed (as Lyric is) with the Twilight series. Unlike her, I must be a hopeless romantic because once again I find myself crying for the characters and feel like they are my friends!

I'll get to Jonathan and maybe some pics later.

3 comments:

The Lookhart Family said...

oh my gosh ashlee! Jace is huge! i can't get over it! And your little girl is beautiful! Blogs are fun... I don't keep mine updated enough! You are still you... projects and decorating! Life is good for you! Hope all is well!

Mitchell Family said...

Oh should I save this ice, like put it back in the ice maker?!! Who knows we might run out.

Steph said...

Hey there! I haven't talked to you in forever! Thanks for sending me your blog link. Ours is breachpower.blogspot.com.

Your kiddos are growing so fast. It was fun to see a little update on your life!
Steph