CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

GOOD NEWS!

There I was, sitting in a drab, lonely and depressing hospital room when I had the brilliant idea to ask if there was internet! THERE IS! I figured blogging would be a good distraction, plus I could update you all on sweet Brylee. She's actually doing quite a bit better and we hope to be home within a couple of days. It was scary for a while- as I said before nothing is ever simple with a Brylee. She has developed what we think is a staph infection where they pricked her to draw blood- see what I mean! Only Brylee would have complications with something so routine! Anyway, she's on antibiotics so I think we're good. She's learned a new trick- she pulls herself up on the sides of her crib, lets go, falls back on her behind and bounces! She loves this and has a huge, cheesy grin on her face the entire time. Another little Brylee story had me laughing super hard! She is constantly pulling off her monitors, oxygen tubes, etc. Well, she did this yesterday and when I took her monitor sensor out of her mouth, she scrunched up her face, started yelling (not crying- YELLING!), hit herself on the head several times with both hands, then threw herself down and hit her head several times on her matress, grouling and screaming the whole time! I don't know how good you all are at picturing this, but it was hilarious! I think she's going to be trouble in more ways than just her health, but at the moment it was funny!
Well, she's getting bored now so I must go entertain. I'll keep you posted and thanks for your prayers!

3 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

I can totally picture it! She looks so innocent, but she so will not be. She is so feisty! We love her and can't wait for her to be home!

The O'Briens said...

She is so dang funny. I swear, the girl can do no wrong. (Probably a side effect of all of the scares she's given us.) Even her tantrums are cute!

Steph said...

Hope you guys get to go home soon!