CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Brylee (again)

Well, here we go again- she's in the hospital. This is her 3rd time since November (the previous 2 visits were just Brylee's version of a cold!) but this time we're not sure. They took a whole bunch of blood this morning and some mucus (snot!) to test for various things, so I'm petitioning for prayers. I do this every time she's in the hospital because you never know with her- something that should be simple never is. Anyway, in a nutshell, she's having some serious respiratory problems and is requiring a lot of oxygen support. She's a tough little thing and has been through SO much, we just hate to see her suffer like this. She is super happy, even in the midst of all these problems. Unfortunately (in this instance) she's very smart because everytime she see's a nurse (or anyone in scrubs) she just screams! She knows they are either going to suction her or poke her. Anyway, just try and remember Brylee in your prayers- we'd greatly appreciate it!

6 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

It just makes us sick to think of her crying when she sees the nurses. She is the sweetest little girl and it kills us to see her get sick. She will, as always, be in our hearts and prayers. We love you.

Steph said...

Oh Ashlee,
I'm so sorry to hear this. We'll be thinking of you guys.
Steph

Unknown said...

Darn Ash...that poor little girl. We will surely keep her in our prayers. It's not fair that one little one has to go through so much.

Lyric Payne said...

Just when it seemed she might be past all that. I am so sorry. Your family will definitely be in our prayers.

Sonja said...

Ashlee it was so good to hear from you on my blog and to be back in touch. I read your entire blog and you and your family sound wonderful! I was so happy to hear it! But so sad to hear about your little girl. What a strong and sweet spirit that has been sent to you. She sounds very extraordinary and I will definitely keep her and you and the rest of your family in my prayers. I'm sure it's a time of stress and worry for all of you. If there is anything else I can do please let me know! In the meantime the prayers are on the way!

Amy @MoMomma said...

Ashlee- We are keeping you and baby Brylee in our thoughts and prayers. I know all too well how horrible it is to have a little one in the hospital. One thing I do know is she is a fiesty fighter (like her mom), so show her how to fight the fight! Love you! Amy Lauritsen