CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jonathan

2 posts 2 days in a row- I think I'm addicted! Here's my "tag" for Jonathan...

1) What's your husbands name? Jonathan Richard Robertson
2) How long have you been married? 6 LONG years this month!
3) How old is he? 32 (don't do the math- I'm a bit older)
4) Who eats more? That depends on which diet I'm on at the time! Usually him, but I'm a "picker" all day long.
5) Who said "I love you" first? Funny question, long story, but I actually told him he loved me. He'd said everything but that and implied it many times, he just needed some help!
6) Who's taller? Jonathan by about 6 inches
7) Who sings better? Hmmmm...we got a karaoke machine and Jonathan and I use it as much as the kids- ask them! We both must think we're pretty good, though, because we really belt it out!
8) Who's smarter? Book smart- me, common sense- Jonathan, business sense- me, worldly sense- Jonathan...we're equally yoked, I guess.
9) Who has the worst temper? Jonathan for sure
10) Who does the laundry? It depende on if what he wants to wear is clean- usually me
11) Who does the dishes? Usually the kids, sometimes me, rarely Jonathan
12) Who pays the bills? Always me
13) Who mows the lawn? Logan
14) Who cooks dinner? It depends on if he's in the mood for frozen and microwavable- we probably cook about the same
15) Who drives when we're together? Depends on who is injured at the time (BROKEN NECK!) and whose car we're in. If I had to say, it would be Jonathan.
16) Whose family/parents do you see more? Mine, as most of his are across the country
17) Who has more friends? That would be me, but not a lot more
18) Who has more siblings? We both have 2 sisters and 1 brother (and we're the oldest!)
19) Who wears the pants in the family? I know what the correct answer probably is (if there is one), but I'd have to say we both do. When one of us is singleminded or emotional about something, the other steps in, puts their foot down, and is the voice of reason. It works for us!

I'm not sure how many I'm supposed to tag, so lets just say Charlyn Roberts, April Bills, and Susan Lockhart. Have fun!

3 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

I love that you told him he loves you! He does need things brought to his attention quite often!

The O'Briens said...

I love it! Robby told me I loved him too. My, you O'Briens sure are confident! (Although, you WERE both right.) Anyway, I can finally see your blog! I am not sure why, but I couldn't get your link to work for the longest time. Robby and I were cracking up this morning trying to picture Jonathan rocking out on the karaoke machine. You must hide a camera and get this on film. It seems like we haven't seen you forever.

The other day Robby said, "I think there was a birthday dinner in my family that I forgot to tell you about." I immediately called your mom and she said it was yours but it had been on a school night for Robby. Anyway, Happy (very late) Birthday. :) Robby and I really are the worst people ever with these types of things. We will have to have our own little party when we give you your present on Sunday.

This is officially the longest comment in the history of blogs...so I will end now.

Suzy Q said...

Hi Ashlee! This is Suzy. I found your blog on Abbie's so, I thought I would say HI! I knew that you had a little girl last December and I am so glad to hear she is doing well! Beautiful kids!