CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kaleigh Grace


Here's our adorable little Kaleigh Grace in all her glory- or should I say her EAGLES uniform! Just FYI I was on the Eagles back when I was a youngin...those were the days...Anyway, this is Kaleigh after a long day at the ballpark, in which her team won once again. I'm amazed at how much they've improved in just a few weeks- herself included. So here we are at Logan's game (did I mention it was a LONG night!), where Logan's team wasn't so lucky- in fact they were quite the opposite, but we won't go there. In Logan's defense, they have him playing out in the field and he's got an amazing arm! The ball always goes right where it's supposed to. As for putting things where they're supposed to go, Brylee hasn't yet learned this lesson. You can't see all of this in the picture, but she's on the asphault just below the bleachers picking up sunflower seed shells- chewed up and spat out by other ballpark patrons- and putting them into her mouth. I stopped her when I noticed, but who knows how many she was able to sneak in there before I caught her in the act! While this is going on, I look over to see Jace at the playground climbing UP the slide, while dropping bark (Spanish Fork's idea of padding) on top of the poor kids that are playing on the sides. Of course he's not trying to be mean, he's just playing. That makes it OK, doesn't it? NOT! Good times!

6 comments:

April said...

Isn't the ballpark great?! we have the whole summer to do this! At least I am past the baby on the ground stage. I just have to go all over the ballpark a couple of times to find everyone. Oh well, I will miss it all when it is over. Maybe

Steph said...

I love hearing mom Ashlee stories! I still envision you as the swingin single gal, it is crazy weird we are both moms now and even kind of domestic! LOL. Your kids are absoltely adorable ... keep the pictures coming!

Unknown said...

Your making me miss the ballpark!! Can't wait till my kids are old enough. Although I don't envy the baby eating chewed up sunflower seed....YUCK! I don't know what I would've done!

The O'Briens said...

I love it. I hear that Kaleigh is quite the little ball player (apparently it's true through and through given her love of sunflower seeds)! I wish we could be there for all the fun!

Cammee said...

Hey, no worries. Those are probably our sunflower seed shells, since we're there every night! L-O-V-E the ballpark! I miss the burgers that were there when we were young though!

Deb O said...

You need to tell the story about Logan catching the hugh fly ball and his whole team giving him a cheer! I know, you were at the hospital-I wish you could've seen it He was sooo proud of himself. Dad and I were proud,too. Love, Mom