CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Brylee


This is definitely poor quality photography (a phone pic again) but I haven't posted any pics of my kids lately and Brylee just happens to be the only one home with me today (sigh!). Once again she was caught being naughty and chewing on cords. That beautiful blue flooring you see in the background is in our rental home that, in spite of poor and dated flooring choices, we absolutely love! This house is about 1/3 the size of our new house, but it goes to show you that you can get used to anything. Not only that, but we don't always need as much as we think we need. It's a little too late for that as far as house size goes, but it's still a lesson learned. As far as Brylee's "naughtiness", let me just say you can't turn your head for a second! This child manages to find any and every pen in the house and has written on things such as new furniture, clothes, herself- you get the picture. She also can sense when the back door is just slightly ajar because she makes a mad dash for it! She's so much fun, but more of a handful than Jace ever was (which I tought was impossible!). Although she now walks, she still prefers crawling. Anyway, that's the latest- I'll post more phone pics of my other kids later!

8 comments:

April said...

She does look so cute today! I agree on the whole thing. She is naughty,but a riot! Who would have guessed she would be like this after watching her in the hospital all those times?

Janean said...

She's so cute Ashlee. I'm so glad she is doing better now. And you can come see my house (your old) anytime. I am usually home. I hear your husband is doing some work on my friend Dani's house.

The O'Briens said...

She really is adorable, and just like Jace, I'm sure that will help her get away with more! I think people have a harder time getting mad at cute kids (and adults for that matter)! I hate that we can't see you guys until August. I'm excited the house is coming along and can't wait to see how different it is when we come. Love ya, Steph.

Sonja said...

Oh she's so cute! And I'm learning quickly about not turning your back after Ty almost went head first out the living room window. My heart is still pounding from that. At this age they really keep you on your toes!

She's beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a little cutie. I don't think she's naughty....she just acts like her mom!!

Deb O said...

OK Ash, I'm finally commenting. Brylee is a riot!, Your house is amazing! Jace is hilarious-his questions never stop! I love seeing Logan and Kaleigh play sports, and last but not least, I REALLY enjoyed your R.S. lesson. You are a great teacher and speaker. There! Have I caught up? I love you tons! Mom

Sara said...

That is totally my Brinlee. She colors on everything and loves the outdoors. Aren't they a handful? But we love them anyways.

Cammee said...

She is so darling, Ashlee. My mom asks about her all the time. And it's a good thing when she has to ask, because that means she hasn't seen you at the hospital! She looks so big and healthy!