CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

PICTURES! (FINALLY!)







OK, so these are just of my two youngest because they happened to be the only ones home when Abbie's friend offered to take their pictures for free. Jace is at the age where he tries a little too hard to smile and Brylee looks a bit like a white Aunt Jamima, but they are still just darling. To make it easier for me (as I said before I'm somewhat "challenged" in the computer department) Abbie brought the disk over and downloaded it for me. I can handle it from there. Anyway, I promise there's more to come! Also, on a little sidenote that is actually super important, we start building our new house THIS WEEK! We have had such a hard time getting our financing because we are both self employed and need a stated income loan (IMPOSSIBLE to find nowadays!) but we did it after trying for 5 MONTHS! I'll give you all fair warning that there will be much talk, pictures, and updates about the progress of this house, as well as color schemes, furniture, etc. on my blog. I LIVE for this stuff!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Awwww. They are cuties! Good luck with the new house.

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures. I can't believe how big they both are getting. Did you sell your house your living in?

Amy @MoMomma said...

Your kiddos are adorable! And hey - if you ever want some more photos of them, just let me know! www.eaglemountainphotography.com - I'm happy to take photos for you guys! Amy

Sonja said...

THe photos are adorable! And I'm so thrilled to hear every single little detail of your house building! How exciting for you!!!!