CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sad Day for the US

OK, although I'm sure you've heard enough of my political opinions, blogging, for me, is journaling so here are my thoughts this post election day. I'll try (kind of) not to offend.

I think it's a very sad day when a nation as great as ours, who has fought so hard and sacrificed so much for what we have, will very soon be in the hands of Barrack Obama. This man supports killing babies- not JUST abortion, but babies with all their parts and faculties and in a way that is sure to cause these little children great pain. If they survive this monstrocity, he has voted that hospitals are not allowed to give the poor, suffering babies medical treatment- to just let them die. He supports this and WE (as a country) support him- what does this say about our "great nation"?

Not only this but the man has terrorists as FRIENDS, belonged to an anti-white church, his wife wrote her college thesis on how evil the whites are, he hired the top guns of Countrywide and Fannie Mae as his campaign advisors (as you know, both companies are now bankrupt, costing this nation BILLIONS) and we have put him in charge? When has he ever used good judgement and what kind of media do we have that just brushed all of this under the rug as if it were irrelevant? What kind of people are those who knew the above stated facts and voted for the man anyway? FYI did you know that if you've ever known or associated in even a very insignificant way with a terrorist you can't even work for the Secret Service? Strange how we would be more particular about who protects a president than we would be about who becomes one.

Nothing you could find on McCain can even touch the dirt on Obama- not only that but the man has never done ANYTHING worth mentioning except be named the most liberal senator in Washington- good job America- apparently a smooth tongue and charm are the only requirements we have for our leaders. Feel free to let me know if there's anything more Obama has to offer...

I'm off my soap box now and promise to stay off of it for a while, I'm just having a really bad day and hope to never have such a negative, ornery post again!

PS Sorry for the lack of commenting lately- I've only had time to post.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Now Ash...give Obama some credit here. I have NEVER in my life seen a president move so many people and be able to get them so involved. I always have felt at ease when President Obama has spoken. I was just amazed at his speach last night and have no doubt that he will do his best to serve our country. I believe that no matter who was running for president aka...Mitt Romney. I highly doubt any republican would have been nominated this year. All I know is I felt a lot of hope for our country after president Obamas speach last night, which is more than I've felt for awhile. Anyhow......thanks for the post, it's always fun!!

Steph said...

Gotta go with Charlyn on this one ... I was very moved last night and look forward to a change that is coming. But that is the great thing about this country, we all the right to vote and have our own opinions. God bless the USA!

Robby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlee said...

I'm so glad that my Obama-supporting friends are still my friends and willing to post and disagree on my blog. I'm also glad that Rob posted and pointed out that regardless of words, actions speak louder and it truly is the moral issues that count AND define our country, in my opinion. The people most "moved" by Obama are the blacks, but for me this campaign had nothing to do with race.

With that being said, I put Obama's name in the temple today and will pray for him throughout his presidency. He's got a tough road ahead and I truly hope he proves me wrong in what he accomplishes, or fails to accomplish (i.e. socialized medicine, taking $ from the people who actually earn it and giving it to those who don't). I don't think he's a monster but see a lot of red flags.

Sonja said...

Ash, what a great idea putting his name in the temple! We should do that for all our Presidents. I admire your passion my friend! And I admire your courage to stand up for what you believe so strongly. Good for you!