CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

OK, people!

This is your LAST CHANCE to be included in my blog invitations- don't miss out! OK, I sound like an advertisement, but really, you'll be sorry! We discuss all sorts of fun things on this blog like politics and religion. OK, maybe those things aren't particularly fun, but you will see many pictures of my cute kids and hear about all of our exciting adventures- as well as the monotony of our everyday lives! Anyway, there are many of my own family members who haven't posted and if you think I have your email addresses and you're just guaranteed an invitation, I don't and you're not! And to anyone else who might read this post, I'm SUCH a blog-stalker and find myself reading about people I'll most likely never meet just because I liked their names- in fact I've probably read YOUR blogs and you don't even know it so please know that everyone is welcome!

11 comments:

The O'Briens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

Add me please

sara.bingham@hotmail.com

April said...

you are the biggest dork! but add me anyway aprilobills@gmail.com

Kristie said...

Hi Ashlee. I would hate to not get updated on your current political views. Add me Kristie@utwire.net
P.s Why are you giving in to the fear? Where is your faith in humanity?

Susan said...

can't remember if i left mine!
lookhartphotography@gmail.com

Amy @MoMomma said...

Don't forget me please :) amers77@aol.com

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

ok Ash, I guess I want to be included.
wikkinight@hotmail.com

Laurie Blackett said...

Ashlee,
Please add me to your list

ljb1957@gmail.com

Aunt Laurie

Amber said...

Me too! ambyj15@yahoo.com

Ally Remund said...

allyroo8@gmail.com

Liss said...

Add me please!!!! :)

melissa.miner@hotmail.com