CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Who will you vote for?

Although I have never posted anything regarding my political opinions, I am so afraid for this country and what will happen as a result of the next election! With that being said, this is a letter that I was forwarded was written by a Christian black man named Huntley Brown. It's LONG (let me know if you'd like me to send you the entire thing) and I'm not even posting all of it, but it gives the "decided" and "undecided" voters (I guess that means everyone!) some things to think about. I'm not a huge fan of McCain- don't get me wrong, but the facts contained in this letter make my decision crystal clear. Let me know what you think! PS: This is graphic.

Dear Friends,

A few months ago I was asked for my perspective on Obama, I sent out an email with a few points. With the election just around the corner I decided to complete my perspective. Those of you on my e-list have seen some of this before but it's worth repeating...First I must say whoever wins the election will have my prayer support.Obama needs to be commended for his accomplishments but I need to explain why I will not be voting for him.Many of my friends process their identity through their blackness. I process my identity through Christ. Being a Christian (a Christfollower) means He leads, I follow. I can't dictate the terms, He does because He is the leader.I can't vote black because I am black; I have to vote Christian because that's who I am. Christian first, black second. Neither should anyone from other ethnic groups vote because of ethnicity. 200 years from now I won't be asked if I was black or white. I will be asked if I knew Jesus and accepted Him as Lord and Savior.In an election there are many issues to consider but when a society gets abortion, same-sex marriage, embryonic stem-cell research, human cloning- to name a few, then wrong economic concerns will soon not matter.We need to follow Martin Luther King's words, 'don't judge someone by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.' I don't know Obama, so all I can go on is his voting record. His voting record earned him the title of the most liberal senator in the US Senate in 2007.< <http://nj.nationaljournal.com/voteratings/>http://nj.nationaljournal.com/voteratings/> NATIONAL JOURNAL: Obama:Most Liberal Senator in 2007 (01/31/2008)To beat Ted Kennedy and Hilary Clinton as the most liberal senator,takes some doing. Obama accomplished this feat in 2 short years. I wonder what would happen to America if he had four years to work with.There is a reason Planned Parenthood gives him a 100 % rating. There is a reason the homosexual community supports him. There is a reason Ahmadinejad, Chavez, Castro, Hamas etc. love him. There is a reason he said he would nominate liberal judges to the Supreme Court. There is a reason he voted against the infanticide bill. There is a reason he voted 'No' on the constitutional ban of same-sex marriage.There is a reason he voted 'No' on banning partial birth abortion. There is a reason he voted 'No' on confirming Justices Roberts and Alito.These two judges are conservatives and they have since overturned partial birth abortion. The same practice Obama wanted to continue.Let's take a look at the practice he wanted to continue. The 5 StepPartial Birth Abortion procedures:A. Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby's leg withforceps.(Remember this is a live baby)B. The baby's leg is pulled out into the birth canal.C. The abortionist delivers the baby's entire body, except for the head.D. The abortionist jams scissors into the baby's skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the hole.E. The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child's brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.God help him.There is a reason Obama opposed the parental notification law.Think about this: You can' not give a child an aspirin without parental notification but that same child can have an abortion without parental notification. This is insane.

This same letter reminded us of Obama's racist church/pastor that he attended and followed for over 20 years. He only started speaking out against this pastor when the relationship started affecting his presidential campaign.

I'd also like to remind you all that most of the "big guns" responsible for the now bankrupt fanny mae that is costing us taxpayers billions are all working for the Obama campaign.

How can so many Americans be a part of this huge Obama following? Do they not know all of this because if they do then it sickens me to think they don't care. Just my opinion- what's yours?

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Ashlee,

I love that you posted this! I write so many things about my political feelings and never publish them because I get too nervous and fear that people will judge me. Silly huh?

Good for you for standing up so much for what you believe in so strongly!

Deb O said...

Ash-great idea to post that! Thanks,mom