CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

GIRLS DAY OUT!

Here's the official post for our FABULOUS party this Saturday afternoon. Abbie and I have planned a super fun day for all of our family and friends and THEIR family and friends! From 1-4 we will be eating, shopping, and just hangin out at my house. There will be "Bumbles" watches, "Scentsy" candles, "Sole Desires" shoes, "Heavenly Handbagz", cute hair things for little girls, darling hats, spa facials (gets rid of wrinkles in seconds!), and a food demontration with lots of treats to try! We're trying to find someone with cute jewelry (other than lia sophia) so if you have any suggestions...

Anyway, this is going to be so much fun and absolutely NO pressure to buy- just come, hang out, and enjoy some time WITHOUT kids! You deserve a break, don't you?! If you have questions or need directions, post a comment and I'll get in touch with you. Everyone's invited!

5 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Hey Mellanie Berry in our ward has a cousin that sells cute jewelry if you still need someone.

Amber said...

sounds like fun, i cant wait to see your house!!

Sonja said...

Ashlee, you are so nice to invite me to come to this! I'd love to attend and see you and your amazing new home. We might be going out of town this Saturday but I'll let you know! If I can't make it can I still shop online or something?

Janean said...

Ashlee, I know someone who has dang cute jewelry and it isn't that expensive. She was at the Women's Expo in September and my sisters and I have had a couple of parties with her. I know you would love her stuff and she probably would be available at a short notice - she is awesome! Anyway, her name is Deon (not sure how to spell it?) but her #602-9354.

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

I am sorry I missed it! I wasn't feeling very good on Saturday and just hid out at home.