CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Just a "heads up"!

My sister Abbie and I had this absolutely brilliant idea to have a HUGE girl's day with all sorts of food, prizes and fun. The most brilliant part about it is that all of you reading this blog (even if I don't know you!), as well as everyone YOU know and want to bring along, are invited! Now I must admit we have ulterior motives- this isn't just about us entertaining and feeding you all. There will be all sorts of girly stuff for you to buy, such as Bumble watches, purses, jewelry, shoes, hair bows for little girls, clothes for big girls (mom's), candles, and anything else we can come up with before November 1st (Saturday). This little event will be held at my new house (niether of us have room until it's finished- hence the reason we're waiting until November) from 1-4pm so mark your calenders and plan on leaving the kids home. Of course there will be many more reminders on both my blog and hers, but just a heads up!

1 comments:

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

I am going to try really hard to come! I also wanted to let you know that I tagged you over on my page, go and take a look. :)