CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

My girls...

I added another post with a picture of all my kids, but because I had started it a while ago, it actually shows up before my last post titled "Sad day" so check it out, too. Anyway, here we have Kaleigh, who is our little "poser". I remember when we took her to get her pictures taken for her baptism and there wasn't a bad shot in the bunch! She loves the camera and the camera loves her. She's also a "nurturer" and is absolutely wonderful with Brylee. However she could use some help in the department of Logan and Jace! They either gang up on her or leave her out because she's a girl, then she retaliates and makes their lives miserable!
And here's Brylee showing us her nose. At least her finger isn't in it this time! She has sores on her cheeks because of the stickers used in the hospital to keep her oxygen in place. They're gone now and she's good as new!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Ashlee this is amber ( abbie's friend!) I just wanted to thank you for saying something to Dr. later for me!!! You are amazing! now that I have been in the hospital with my baby I can understand a little of what you have been though! Not fun thats for sure! I am so glad brylee is home and doing well! thanks agian! And you have darling kids!

Mitchell Family said...

Seriously I don't think I have seen Kaleigh look bad in a picture. She is so darling. And Brylee is just an angel!

Sara said...

Hey Ashley this is Sara (Thurber) I found your blog through Char's. Your girls are so darling. How old is Brylee? I love this blogging thing and seeing what everyone has been up too and all the pics are fun.

The O'Briens said...

Kaleigh really is going to be a heart breaker. You have to see a couple of the pics that Robby photoshopped of your kids. The ones of Brylee look a lot brighter.

Unknown said...

The camera does love Kaleigh. It's hard to believe she is getting so big. What cute kids. I love how Brylee can touch her nose and sounds like she picks it too!!

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

Gorgeous pictures!