CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Update

It's been a long time since I've blogged! WOW! Here's what we've been up to...

* Jace turned 5 this week and had a super fun B-day party! He's so excited and grateful for everything it just makes you want to give him more! Pics coming soon.
* I took Kaleigh to the Stadium of Fire as a reward for good grades. Being the Miley Cyrus wannabe that she is, she was in heaven!!! The patriotic portion was awesome and very moving.
* Brylee's been home from the hospital for almost a month with absolutely no problems.
* I took the kids swimming for the first time this season on Monday and got the sunburn of my life!!! 4 days later and it STILL hurts!
* We took the kids up to where the rest of my family was camping last weekend and Brylee was covered in dirt from head to toe- I've never seen a child so filthy! She ate more dirt than food! Pics also coming soon.
* Baseball and softball season are over- no more chasing Brylee around the ballpark-yay!
* Our sheetrock is hung and the mud and tape should be finished next week (AWESOME!) We'll then lay the hardwood, install tile and trimwork, paint, install cabinets, then carpet, and finally DECORATE! End of August if we're lucky. Huge party to celebrate- you're all invited!
* The brick and siding should also be finished next week. Have I told you lately how much I love my new house? It's beautiful! Is that bragging?
* I've found a guy that makes custom furniture at a very reasonable price. VERY exciting, as I need SO much furniture after selling what I had. Now it'll all be new AND unique.
* We finally got our boat fixed, after a year of it not working properly. I bet you can guess where we'll be this weekend!
* Last, but not least, I'm looking for a job I can do from home (not daycare). Any suggestions would be helpful!

That's the Robertson's in a nutshell! I really will try and add some pictures. I'm always forgetting my camera (I still can't find the cord to transfer, though) so I take pics with my phone. Well, my phone won't send to email so I have to send them to Abbie, then she emails them to me. Kind of a pain and a good excuse for not having pictures with every post. I'll do my best...

4 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Sounds like you guys have been really busy. That is so exciting about your house, it will be the end of August before you know it.
(Sorry about the other post I spelled something wrong)

Steph said...

Yay! I've been waiting for you to update and to hear how things are there. I am so glad that Brylee is doing well. Wow, Jace is 5? It doesn't seem that long ago! Remember how I was going to come visit and then you went and had a baby ... LOL! So glad that your house is coming along nicely.

Were you able to get into my blog after I made it private. Let me know if not ... jsbreach@hotmail.com.

Big hugs!

Sonja said...

I loved all the quick updates and look forward to the pictures! SOunds like you're doing well and I'm so sorry to hear about the boat!!!!!!!! No fun! But funny later :)much later.