CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

BAD hair!


I just had to post this bath tub picture of Brylee that I took this morning. Keep in mind it's a phone pic and my new phone's picture quality is less than average! Her hair is always bad (see last post for proof!) when she wakes up, but this mohawk (with the help of yesterdays ponytail) was hilarious!

Since I haven't posted any health problems lately, I'm sure you won't be too surprised to hear we've had an entire 2.5 months of good health (knock super hard, many of times, on wood!). Now that doesn't mean we've had an EASY 2 months as Brylee has turned into a holy terror! Example: This morning I got out of the shower to find her sqeezing a juice box she got out of the pantry and just watching it splash onto the floor (rental house+new carpet=big trouble!). As I was cleaning up mess #1, she goes into my bathroom, finds the q-tips in the drawer, and starts feeding them one by one to the heat vent in the floor. So while I move on to get what q-tips I could out of the vent, Brylee finds the Windex under the kitchen sink and I caught her in the act as she dumped it out onto the carpet and herself. Can you say "terrible twos" 3 months early? Not only that, but for the past 3 nights she just won't sleep! 2-3 hours at a time and up for an hour in between. Needless to say I'm exhausted but so happy to say that my baby is doing great! I'll take all these messes and sleepless nights any day over a sad and lethargic baby confined to a hospital room requiring round-the-clock suctioning! She's running all over the place, saying all sorts of funny things, and keeping life exciting in our house. I love her more than life itself!
PS Her forhead had a little run-in with the driveway- the driveway won!

4 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

That is some sweet punk hair. I'm so happy to hear that she is healthy. She sounds a little bit like Dillon when he was a little. You should hear some of the crazy stories my mom tells. I feel for you.

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

She is so dang cute! She sounds like she knows how to cause a little trouble huh?

Cammee said...

How could you not love that adorable face?? I'm so glad that she has been so healthy! I knocked on wood for you too :)

I have never experienced terrible twos. Mine are always terrors from 1-2. It seems like when they turn 2 you can reason with them a little better because they understand more. I'm probably really jinxing myself, aren't I?

April said...

Ya, she is pretty busy! I wish I could tend at your house tomorrow instead of mine. I just might take her shopping instead and confine her to the stroller!