CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

6 weeks!


Finally the update you've all been waiting for- MY HOUSE! Thanks to Abbie I had the use of a real camera with an actual cord to upload the pictures! Here's how it looks as of today. Jonathan is working his tail off day and night on the finish work so the painter can start next week. He's going to hate me because there are no 2 rooms the same color! After trim and paint, he'll (Jonathan- poor guy!) install the cabinets, light fixtures, door hardware, and then carpet. We could possibly finish in 4 weeks, but I'm not holding my breath. Anyway, we're super excited and SUPER ready!

2 comments:

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see all the pics with all your stuff moved in!

Unknown said...

WOW...look at that house. Are you going to have a halloween party there? That would be pretty fun!